The tax reform act that when into effect January 1, 2018, has had a significant impact on all Americans, including all divorcing couples, especially wealthier couples with significant assets. This article from the N.Y. Times recommends such divorcing couples consider...
We Are Here
To Serve You
- Understanding Child Support in Texas
- “Just and Right” Community Property Division in Texas Divorce
- What happens when divorced parents in Texas disagree about whether to vaccinate their children for Covid19?
- Do-It-Yourself (DIY) in Texas
- Divorced Couples Are Debating About COVID-19 Vaccinations For Their Children
Contact Our Firm
Subscribe To This Blog’s Feed