Find out how to calculate child support in Texas and how a support award can be modified or terminated. The Noncustodial Parent Pays Child Support In Texas, physical custody—meaning, the amount of time a parent spends with a child—determines who will make child...
We Are Here
To Serve You
- Understanding Child Support in Texas
- “Just and Right” Community Property Division in Texas Divorce
- What happens when divorced parents in Texas disagree about whether to vaccinate their children for Covid19?
- Do-It-Yourself (DIY) in Texas
- Divorced Couples Are Debating About COVID-19 Vaccinations For Their Children
Subscribe To This Blog’s Feed