Among the myriad ways Covid-19 has affected lives, it has compelled many people to take stock of what they value and evaluate their long-terms plans. Extra time together with family has also provided an opportunity to have long-delayed conversations that previously...
We Are Here
To Serve You
Month: August 2020
- Understanding Child Support in Texas
- “Just and Right” Community Property Division in Texas Divorce
- What happens when divorced parents in Texas disagree about whether to vaccinate their children for Covid19?
- Do-It-Yourself (DIY) in Texas
- Divorced Couples Are Debating About COVID-19 Vaccinations For Their Children
Contact Our Firm
Subscribe To This Blog’s Feed