Psychologists say divorce is the second most stressful event in life, after the death of a spouse or child. It can also be very expensive. However, there are ways to minimize costs that we have written about before. In a word: preparation. In two words: preparation...
We Are Here
To Serve You
- Understanding Child Support in Texas
- “Just and Right” Community Property Division in Texas Divorce
- What happens when divorced parents in Texas disagree about whether to vaccinate their children for Covid19?
- Do-It-Yourself (DIY) in Texas
- Divorced Couples Are Debating About COVID-19 Vaccinations For Their Children
Contact Our Firm
Subscribe To This Blog’s Feed