One reason Patricia L. Brown & Associates handles probate, wills, trusts and powers of attorney is so many of our family law and divorce clients do not have these documents. Perhaps the term "estate planning" misleads people who confuse "estates" with mansions. If...
We Are Here
To Serve You
Month: May 2015
- Understanding Child Support in Texas
- “Just and Right” Community Property Division in Texas Divorce
- What happens when divorced parents in Texas disagree about whether to vaccinate their children for Covid19?
- Do-It-Yourself (DIY) in Texas
- Divorced Couples Are Debating About COVID-19 Vaccinations For Their Children
Contact Our Firm
Subscribe To This Blog’s Feed