Over the past two years, the Texas legislature has amended several provisions of the Texas Family Code related to spousal maintenance in divorce. Understanding these new spousal maintenance provisions and whether a spouse in a divorce may benefit from them is...
We Are Here
To Serve You
- Understanding Child Support in Texas
- “Just and Right” Community Property Division in Texas Divorce
- What happens when divorced parents in Texas disagree about whether to vaccinate their children for Covid19?
- Do-It-Yourself (DIY) in Texas
- Divorced Couples Are Debating About COVID-19 Vaccinations For Their Children
Contact Our Firm
Subscribe To This Blog’s Feed