If you are looking for a low cost divorce, and you and your spouse have completely resolved all issues such as the distribution your joint assets and debt, child custody and support, visitation, and all other such issues, and can pursue an uncontested divorce, DivorceXpress™ may be for you. You may have looked into a total "do-it-yourself" approach using help from the county, or form providers like Nolo or LegalZoom. These kinds of services also offer low initial costs, but lack local knowledge of how the county courts in which you live in Central Texas conduct their business. All divorces must be signed off by a judge, and each judge has his or her own preferences and approaches.
For a one-time, up-front, flat fee of $495, DivorceXpress™ offers the following:
- Access to your personal paralegal
- All forms are prepared accurately and according to state and local regulations and customs, by your paralegal
- Step-by-step instructions on what to do and how to do it, every step of the way, from initial filing to final decree
- Client responsible for miscellaneous out-of-pocket expenses such as discovery costs, filing fees, citation services, court exhibits, etc., if necessary
- No attorney time
- $495 for uncontested cases involving no children but including property and/or debt.
DivorceXpress Plus™ offers a middle ground between full representation by your own attorney and DivorceXpress™. For a one-time, up-front flat fee of $1995, DivorceXpress Plus™ offers the following:
- Two hours of your attorney's time to fully understand your situation, review, process and finalize your divorce
- Guaranteed access to your personal paralegal
- Includes filing fees a client would ordinarily have to pay ($250-300)
- All forms are prepared accurately and according to state and local regulations and customs
- Step-by-step instructions on how to navigate the entire process, every step of the way, from initial filing to final decree